Thursday, October 25, 2012

Discreet Potty Training Seat


 As I begin preparing for the journey known as potty training, I have tried to become as prepared as possible.   So far the only part of the process of potty training I've become excited about is this toilet seat I discovered.  It looks like a typical toilet seat right? Look closer...there is an extra seat lifted up that is child sized.  I love that once our little girl is done with the potty chair we can a toilet that looks adult but still accommodates my little girl' needs.



It looks like a typical toilet seat.


Now it's a toddler sized toilet seat!

I bought mine at Lowes. It was located with all of the other toilet seats and it was called "Next Step". I hope you are excited as me to have a discreet child's toilet seat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...