Friday, December 14, 2012

DIY: "Idea" Gift


Today I am on the way to Houston to celebrate a great woman's life and to welcome a new little one into the world. I am car crafting on the way. I have a couple writers in my life that I am making this gift for but it can be a fun gift for anyone who likes ideas of fun things to do or date ideas. Here is how to make your idea gift.




 You need a light bulb jar from Hobby Lobby. On sale it is less than $ 0.75. Then you need some scissors, a pen. And a piece of paper. 1. Write out a list of fun things to do or a list of things you think might inspire your writer friend.


2. Cut in between each item. Then, cut the ends off so you don't make a big mess. 


 3. Fold and crumple your mini strips and put them in the jar.


4. Use your pen to push them down more. 


5. Gift it!

It might even be cute to write on it in puff paint. Since mine are for adults I tried to keep it classic.

I hope you enjoyed! - Lacey











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...