Monday, November 12, 2012

Budget Friendly iPhone Protective Case

This phone case is $2.28 and I received free shipping thanks to Amazon Prime. 

It seems like everyone has an iPhone these days (I even caved and got one for Mother's Day).  Since I have a 2 year old and I drop phones numerous times a day I put an Otter Box on my phone.  Within 4 months I destroyed the rubber on the outside (I told you I am hard on phones) and I realized they don't sell the rubber casing alone.  When I went to Amazon to by another case I was appalled at how much the cases cost.  So I started reading reviews of knockoffs and since have bought one plus a spare for all of my phones.  For less than $3 I have a case that is comparable to the protective ability of an Otter Box! I must warn you they require a little more work than the Otter Box.


You use the screen protector either as a stick-on one or if you prefer the one like the Defender case you have to use these adhesive stickers to attach the screen protector to the case before putting it together.  I have to say that the screen protector seems to work as well as the real Otter Box.  Also, the rubber on mine seems to fit better than my real Otter Box.  If you decide to buy one be sure to get the case for the correct model you have and make sure it has the type of screen protector you prefer.

The Tiffany blue case with lace and pearl details are so classy.  I do not have this case so I cannot testify to the durability of it, but I can promise it's the cutest case I've ever seen.  I think this may be my going out case in the future.  These protective cases would make great Christmas gifts for both the functional and stylish people in your life!

This case is almost identical to the Defender case my husband previously had.  It costs $2.42 compared to $40.77 he paid for his first one on Amazon.

P.S. I am in no way affiliated with the company that sells these items.  I just love to share a good deal with others!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...