Saturday, February 23, 2013

Envelope System App


As much as I love the envelope system and think that it's the best way to go when trying to make your money work for you, I have to admit that some months I just can't keep track of where I spent my money, because although I have the money, I don't always have the actual envelopes with me.  If you seem to have this same problem I found the app for you! I don't know about you but I always have my phone with me, so it's logical to keep track of my spending using my phone.

The Budget Envelopes by Mobile Innovations LLC is basically a checkbook balancing sheet that is interactive.  It offers a lot of different benefits, but I simply typed in my budget amount for each category and I simply typed in the name of each place I spent money and the amount.  Every time I spent money I simply added it to the category and it automatically shows you how much you have left for the month in the category.  This app has really helped me get my spending under control and help me see exactly where I've spent each dollar (I got to Chick Fil A way too much!).


The coolest part is that you can try it for free, but after 20 transactions you are asked to buy it for 2.99.  The Budget App also offers the following for your 2.99:
  • Recurring Budget Envelopes
  •  Charts and reports for your income/expenses
  • Syncs data across multiple devices
  • Print reports directly with any Air print enabled printers
  • Optional Passcode protection
Try it for free.  What do you have to lose? It saved me $200 my first month using it simply by making more aware of where I was spending my money. I hope this app can do the same for you!

*I am in no way affiliated with this app, I just like to share things that make my life a little easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...