Thursday, May 2, 2013

Speech Freebie: LaLa L Blends Ragdoll Artic Game



I made a new freebie for you guys! 

One of my favorite speech kiddos is an adorable little girl with apraxia of speech. We have cleaned up her speech a lot but her blends are just really adversely affecting her speech intelligibility. "The sa-nake sa-lithered down the sa-teep sa-lope."  (The snake slithered down the steep slope.) Epenthesizing her blends every time... After working with her I found that targeting 1-syllable /l/ blend words to work on the motor planning of these words has really helped. I made these cards and this game to help my little speech friend, and all of you SLPs who have clients just like her, master this skill.  Of course, this activity will work well for all kids working on /l/ blends as well!


This download contains 96 total 1-syllable /l/ blend cards:
16 /gl/ cards
16 /cl/ cards
16 /pl/ cards
16 /sl/ cards
16 /fl/ cards
16 /bl/ cards
1 Game Board
16 special cards

Graphics by: © prettygrafikdesign & Osagadesign and licensing inc. & MyCuteGraphics.com

There are more previews on TPT. Grab your freebie here. I would love for you to comment and let me know what you think!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...